Thursday 6 February 2014

Bsnl 3g hack trick free internet all over india New mnc mcc trick


Hi Readers...
BSNL mnc mcc trick is working all over india.
Try at your place too!!

BSNL 3G MNC-MCC hack, 100% working!!
This trick is working all over India from
over 5 months but i was not posting this
trick as BSNL 3G is hardly available and
the 2G speed of this trick is not so good.
But on request I am posting this trick
openly for all of you to enjoy unlimited
BSNL 3G and 2G all over India.
The trick is as follows:- First Create 2 apn.
1. apn name :
bsnlnet.mnc0XX.mcc404.gprs
No proxy,port,homepage.

FOR ALL STATES MNC and MCC codes
http://mcc-mnc-india.blogspot.in/
2. apn name : bsnlnet
Now Connect net with 1st apn, it will not
connect. Mind it SHOULD NOT connect,
then quickly connect with 2nd apn which
is "bsnlnet".
Some Tips:
Use MNC-MCC CODE of other nearest
state if your state's mnc-mcc is not
working. I mean if you are from Kolkata
then use mnc-mcc of West
Bengal,UP,Bihar,Orissa,etc.
All done now enjoy unlimited BSNL 3G all
over India.
For Kolkata use MNC-076 and MCC-404,
its working just perfect for me.
Note: If any problems occurs you are
freely welcome to comment here and I will
help you to sort it out.

35 comments:

  1. Not working for me...bal got deducted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plz try with data pack..bal usually gets deducted...data won't...

      Delete
    2. plz help me i m from bihar and i also not able to use mnc mcc trick due to balance get reduced plz help me which data pack i used in bihar my id is jnbjgauravkumar@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. plze help me too.. i am also from bihar and i am unable to avail this facility. my balance got deducted. mail me tabish4u95@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. doesnt work!
    Up east mnc(055) connects easy.
    MP mnc(057) didnt connect as per the trick i used bsnlnet n data was deducted

    ReplyDelete
  3. orissa me chal ra kya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hwo mnc working in bihar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its Work in pc but not in android

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sir please forward me whole procedure how you did it
      To- surajprakash5483@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. Its Work in pc but not in android

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir cg me balance cut rha hai hai koi soln

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it working in kerala??

    ReplyDelete
  9. rajasthan ke sikar me chal to rahi hai ye trick par kahi to speed aati hai aur kahi pe nahi

    ReplyDelete
  10. pls rajasthan ke sikar me ese sahi se chalane ka upay bataye....

    ReplyDelete
  11. bhai mera aj trick chlna bnd hogya but dusre sim s chal rha asa ku pls jalde btye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopped working in bihar since 30th of july 9pm. was using mnc mcc code of assam.

    tried codes of all other states but no worth.

    its all stopped now.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi...this trick is not working currently. ...plz new trick send me...plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bhai....bihar k bsnl sim k liye koi trick bato...pahle wala work nhi kr raha h.....plz bhai jaldi se solutions nikalo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bhai this trick Is not working in bihar now please send the new trick for bihar

    ReplyDelete
  16. trick Is not working in gujrat,, pliss,, bradher gujrat trick,,thx frend

    ReplyDelete
  17. Trick is not working since 7 august in rajasthan.and its also not working in other states. Is this end of mnc code net tricks or any chances of reconnecting in future. Please comments reply

    ReplyDelete
  18. i know mnc trick for bsnl in ASSAM ADD ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fried plz send me the new trick...plz maxhussain65@yahoo.com

      Delete
  19. RAJU SINGH IS MY NAME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raju singh friend plz send me the new bsnl trick of Assam at my email...plz,,,its. Maxhussain65@yahoo.com

      Delete
  20. Was using dis trick for over 10 months now. But suddenly on 7th august it stopped working 4 me here in assam

    ReplyDelete
  21. please post the new trick it has stopped working now

    ReplyDelete
  22. please post the new trick guys.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mnc trick is stopped working in Rajasthan since 7 august 2014 so please tell me whether there is a chance of re starting it or any change in the Mnc trick.

    ReplyDelete
  24. ye trick ab band ho chuka hai har state me ....koidusara vikalp hai kya?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bhai bsnl ka koi trick hai to....iss email id pe send kr do plz bro....lovingsujeet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. please update bsnl new mnc code for bihar on email id : imcool.rohitfriend@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Not working plz help me out i m from punjab

    ReplyDelete
  28. PLEASE UPADATE NEW MNC CODE FOE KOLKATA ON EMAIL ID- CHIRUEVERO7@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete